- 23 Mar 2023
- 5 Minutes to read
- Updated on 23 Mar 2023
- 5 Minutes to read
March 23, 2023
You can now customize and apply your own automation using C# or Python scripts to your Inspection Point in LandingEdge. This allows you to automate an action to occur before or after inference. For more information on custom processing, go to Manage Inspection Points.
To use this feature, download the latest version of LandingEdge. To learn more about how to download LandingEdge, go here.
March 22, 2023
We updated a few things in the background to optimize the LandingLens experience. We are continuing to work on adding new features, and we can't wait to share them with you soon!
Additionally, we updated a few articles:
- Cloud Deployment
- LandingEdge Specifications Sheet
- How many images do I need to upload for model training?
March 16, 2023
- You can now include Chinese, Japanese, and Korean characters in your Project name.
- If you rescale images for custom Model training, LandingLens now provides text to ensure that your image fits within the minimum and maximum area constraints. For more information on custom training, go to Custom Model Settings.
- Previously, if you selected a Model on the Deploy page and then opened the Build page, that same Model would be selected. Now, selecting a Model on the Deploy page doesn’t change the Model shown elsewhere.
- Previously, if you added Data Augmentation to custom Model training and then deleted those settings, the Data Augmentation would still be applied. This issue has been fixed. If Data Augmentation is deleted, it won’t impact training.
- We fixed a bug that occurred when trying to upload images from a WebCam to some Classification Projects.
March 10, 2023
LandingEdge v2 is now available! This newest version of LandingEdge includes some bug fixes and performance improvements. If you're using LandingEdge v1, we recommend upgrading to the newest version to get the latest developments.
- Any Inspection Points from LandingEdge v1 will not carry over to LandingEdge v2 and will need to be recreated as needed.
- Webcams are not supported in LandingEdge v2.
- The background application LandingEdge Inference Engine has been integrated into LandingEdge v2 and will no longer display as a separate application on your desktop.
We discovered that naming a Class “Ok” could cause issues when training a Model in Object Detection and Segmentation Projects. To ensure that your Model is trained correctly, LandingLens no longer accepts “Ok” (or any variation of its capitalization) as a Class name for these Project Types. You can continue to use “Ok” as a Class in Classification Projects.
February 22, 2023
- We now offer multiple pricing plans for LandingLens! There is something for teams of all sizes. Whether you’re an AI hobbyist or a manufacturer that needs an AI solution to provide QA on your production line, we have a plan for you. Check out these new plans on our Pricing page.
- We’ve launched LandingPad, a community for Landing AI users. Looking for tips or insights about using LandingLens? Interested in learning more about specific use cases? Then check out LandingPad!
- You can now upgrade your pricing plan directly in LandingLens! Not sure what you need or want to discuss your use case? You can still contact our Sales team at any time.
To change your plan, click the User Menu in the top right corner, and select Plan and Billing. Then click Change Plan.
- You can now track credit usage metrics in the new Usage dashboard. To view the dashboard, click the User Menu in the top right corner, and select Usage.
- You can now upload sample images to a Project directly from LandingLens. To do this, create a new Project and click Load Sample Data.
- You can now see the total number of filtered images.
- We fixed a bug that hid images when switching from Instance View to Image View.
February 12, 2023
We've Got a New Look
Today we released several new features and changes to the look and feel of LandingLens.
- Login page: You may have noticed we spruced up the login page with a new design.
- Home page: The new home page will be the new core page, where we will provide you with organization information, important updates, and access to your most recent projects.
- Pre-trained examples: We have included some examples of how LandingLens can be used. Go to Examples, and check out some of our pre-trained models!
We've got a new look and experience for the Deploy page. We have improved the flow and experience of the Deploy page by adding easier navigation across your various devices (now called "endpoints") and access to the historical data associated with each endpoint. For more information, go to Cloud Deployment.
Here are some highlights:
- Endpoints (previously known as Devices) can be found under Cloud Deployment in the navigation bar on the left. You can deploy each endpoint with a trained Model and fixed Confidence Threshold. You can update your Model and Confidence Threshold by selecting Update Deployment.
- The Predict tool allows you to quickly drag and drop an image to run inference and test your Model.
- Images sent to the endpoint through the API integration will show up under Historical Data, just like before.
- You can find your API Key and API Secret conveniently located in the navigation bar on the left.
January 20, 2023
- We've upgraded how default training works for Classification models to improve the performance of these models.
- Previously, when a model training job failed, an error would display, and users could not retrain the model. We fixed this so users can retrain models.
January 17, 2023
- The Support Center URL changed from https://support-landingai.document360.io/ to https://support.landing.ai/.
- LandingLens now displays a workflow assistant to guide you through creating your first Object DetectionProject. Hover over the workflow assistant to read more information about your current step.
- LandingLens introduces a new feature called "Predict". Predict allows you to quickly upload new images to your Model so that the Model can make predictions on those images. Predict streamlines the Run Livefeature so you can deploy Models faster.Note:"Predict" is currently only available for trained Object Detection Models.
- Fixed: Users can resume exporting training datasets.